Monday, April 26, 2010

Our Little fashionista!

Today Ellyot picked out her outfit....hat and all....


















Putting on her hat...


















When Jeremy is at work, multiple times a day, I get asked "Dadda?" Meaning "where is daddy?" So today I asked her "where is Dadda?"...
She looked around the room and put her hands up.... Meaning "I don't know."












Ellyot is really starting to act like a little girl.... no more baby. :( I do miss the little baby but she is just so much fun and we love her so much!

4 comments:

The Gray Family said...

soo adorable!!!

jBrink said...

Ha! Love that she is picking out her own clothing! :)

Anonymous said...

Jenna,

I love it!! I can't wait to see her again. She is such a sweety!

Aunt Shelly

Ryan & Rochelle said...

so cute!!