Thursday, February 12, 2009

2 weeks...

That is how long we need our baby to wait to show her cute little face!  At my doctors appointment this morning I was checked for the first time.  I am 2-3 centimeters dilated and 70% effaced!  My doctor said the baby's head is REALLY low.  She wants me to take it real easy for the next 2 weeks.  Everything else looked great!  Her heartbeat was 128bpm and I was measuring right on again.  We are very excited and anxious!  Pray that I will be able to take it easy and not over do it. 

5 comments:

Chad and Amber Kraker said...

kinda funny but welcome to my world...i measured the exact same thing two weeks ago. i get checked again on monday but they are taking me off of bed rest then so it wont matter too much. im pretty darn excited to do whatever i want if i make it to that far. chad and i will be praying for you as you literally rest and rest in the Lord. he will give you peace you just wait and see!!

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

praying for your little girl to keep cooking a little longer.

jBrink said...

So exciting! We will be praying for you and your little girl!!

Anonymous said...

I am keeping you in my prayers Jen and Jer! Love you

The Cornell's said...

Yeah! How exciting Jenna!! Two more weeks, I can't believe it. :) I'll be thinking of you. I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl.