Friday, January 23, 2009

32 Weeks

We have been slacking on pictures, I know.....
On Tuesday I was 32 weeks. I had a doctors appointment last week. Everything looked great!  The baby's head was down and her feet were up towards my ribs (I already knew/felt that). Hopefully she will stay there. :)  Her heartbeat was a little lower this time at 135 bpm. Besides feeling big and getting more tired again lately, I have been feeling great!
We are into our 3rd week of our Expectant Parent Class, only 2 more to go.  It has been very interesting.  Most of the things we have gone over we already knew but it is a good refresher.
The baby's room is just about done!  We just have to hang a few things on the walls and it will be done! It looks so cute!  We can't wait until we can bring our little baby girl home!

We will update with pictures again soon.....

4 comments:

Chad and Amber Kraker said...

im glad everything is going well for you! ive been praying that you will have a smooth pregnancy. God is good all the time!

Kaily Genzink said...

awww!!! i cant wait for you to bring that little baby girl home as well!!! :) i cant wait to see her room!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad everything is looking great!! Can't wait to see more picture!
Sarah

Tsakani Studios - Kristen Worst said...

Jamison and I need to come over soon to see the nursery- mom and dad said that it looks great with all of the furniture in it! Hope all is well!